VCU RamStrong Well-being blog

Giving VCU employees the wellness resources they need to be healthy both on and off campus

Join VCU HR and Tina Thomas of the Alzheimer’s Association this Thursday, May 14th from 12 pm to 1 pm

Healthy Habits for Your Brain and Body

For centuries, we’ve known that the health of the brain and the body are connected. But now, science is able to provide insights into how to optimize our physical and cognitive health as we age. Join us to learn about research in the areas of diet and nutrition, exercise, cognitive activity and social engagement, and use hands-on tools to help you incorporate these recommendations into a plan for healthy aging.

Register at: Talent@VCU

Comments

I will be out of the office tomorrow (5/14/20) to celebrate my birthday. Will this be recorded so I can view it later? If so, can I access the recording by simply registering for Healthy Habits for Your Brain and Body in Talent@VCU?

Please let me know asap.

Many thanks,

Hello! Unfortunately this will not be recorded, however, we are planning on offering it again in June! So keep an eye out in Talent and in the TelegRAM – we will post once it is in Talent for registration!