Join the Richmond Heart Walk on our own Monroe Park Campus!
VCU is excited to join the 2019 American Heart Association’s Heart Walk on October 5th at Monroe Park led by our very own Dr. Peter Buckley, the Dean of VCU School of Medicine. Let’s support him in building a healthier Richmond! To join the effort, please click HERE. We are looking forward to seeing a sea of black and gold this October!
The American Heart Association’s Heart Walk is a wonderful opportunity for our company to pull together and have a meaningful impact by raising money for an organization that supports such a worthy cause. As the Chair of this year’s Heart Walk, VCU Health has pledged to raise $55,000. To achieve our Fundraising goals, we need our employees to actively participate so let’s get started!
We are seeking 100 volunteers who are passionate about heart disease and stroke or are looking for leadership opportunities to step up as a coach. As Coach, your role is to recruit co-workers, friends and family members to collectively raise $1,500 for the American Heart Association and rally together at the Heart Walk. Can we count you in?
Here’s how to get started:
- Get Started
- Register as a Coach for your team here- VCU Health Heart Walk Team
- Visit and bookmark the Heart Walk Headquarters.
- Invite your first co-worker, friend or family member to join your team.
- Get Personal
- Kick-off your team’s fundraising by making your personal donation.
- Submit your matching gift form.
- Get Digital
- Connect your fundraiser to Facebook in your Heart Walk Headquarters.
- Download the Heart Walk mobile app.