Social Entrepreneurship: Solutions to societal issues
Social entrepreneurship, simply put, is the attempt to draw upon business techniques to solve social problems. Entrepreneurship becomes a social endeavor when it transforms social capital in a way that affects society positively. This growing area for research and discovering is becoming a new focus for VCU Libraries collections.
Resources in the collection:
- Scaling up business solutions to social problems: A practical guide for social and corporate entrepreneurs (Kayser, 2015). HD60 .K396 2015
- Assessing Social Impact of Social Enterprises Does One Size Really Fit All? (Grieco, 2015).
- Changing your company from the inside out: A guide for social intrapreneurs (Davis, 2015). HD60 .D28 2015
- Profit & purpose: How social innovation is transforming business for good. (Westaway, 2014). HD60 .W465 2014
- Social Entrepreneurship: Leveraging economic, political, and cultural dimensions.(Lundstrom, 2014)
- Social business: Theory, practice and critical perspectives(Grove & Berg, Eds., 2014).
Image: Creative Commons