Actions to be taken
After a wonder conversation with the folks at Mary Washington, we have defined an action item plan for implement WordPress at VCU.
We will be looking at the following items.
- Identifiy our reserve list of names (DNS and go are good places to start)
- Create a development site for WP
- Install Spam filtering
- Install a theme pack (but not too many)
- Have Creative Services develop a VCU theme or themes
- Contact UBC about converting MT to WP
- Contact Cathy Derecki to see how MW IT is implementing their version
- review Jim’s list of core plugins and install the ones we want
- Get a better URL, say wp.vcu.edu
- Develop a process for requesting and testing themes and plugins