Health Sciences Library marks 90 years on N. 12th Street
On September 14, faculty and staff of the Health Sciences Library celebrated 90 years at 509 N. 12th Street. Though the Health Sciences Library, in one form or location or another, has been a part of the medical campus since 1897, the current building was completed and opened in 1932. The building was expanded in 1975 and has been adapted and reconfigured over the years to keep pace with the changing needs of education on the MCV Campus. Students were treated to cupcakes to celebrate the anniversary, along with a slide show of the images of the library through the years.