Teaching with Technology Survival Camp 2021
Mark your calendar for an upcoming four-day boot camp designed to assist faculty in preparing for online and technology-enhanced courses.
Sponsored by VCU Online and Academic Technologies, the boot camp — in Canvas and on Zoom — will include morning sessions August 17th – August 20th, 2021 on topics including, but not limited to:
- Creating a Canvas Shell & Best Practice for Course Navigation
- Effective Zoom Sessions
- Strategies for Preventing Cheating
- Assessment & Technology
- Direct vs. Indirect Instruction: What is it and why does it matter?
- Video for Instructional Content
- Large Course Management
- Using Top Hat
- Canvas Be Awares
- Universal Design for Learning
There will also be afternoon Open Office Hours to provide faculty and staff with personalized assistance with course design and technical support, and answer their individual questions related to teaching online and Canvas.
Enroll in bootcamp today. No push-ups required. For more information, contact Brianne Jackson at email@example.com.Categories announcements, training