Respondus Instructor Training – February 2021
|Instructor Training: LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor|
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non- proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
The training will cover:
– How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
– How to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
– The student perspective using each application
– Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including the Review Priority system, timeline, and milestone features
– Best practices and tips for success with both applications
All attendees will receive a link to a recording after the session.
|Feb. 2, 4, 9, 12, 17, 22, and 25 – Register|
Instructor Training: Respondus 4 and the Test Bank Network
Respondus 4 is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be published directly to Blackboard Learn, Brightspace (D2L), Canvas, Moodle, and other learning systems. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Windows environment, or moved from one LMS to another. Whether you are a veteran of online testing or relatively new to it, Respondus will save you hours on each project.
The Respondus Test Bank Network enables instructors to create online tests – in just minutes – from official publisher test banks. The Respondus Test Bank Network is FREE to instructors who use Respondus 4 and adopt a participating textbook. It integrates seamlessly with Blackboard Learn, Brightspace (D2L), Canvas, Moodle, and other learning systems.
This training will cover:
– Overview of Respondus 4
– Overview of the Test Bank Network, which includes official test banks from dozens of leading publishers
– Creating test questions from test bank items with Respondus 4
– Editing, formatting, and publishing test questions to your LMS from Respondus 4 – Q&A
Feb. 10 – Register
|Can’t make a webinar? Ramp up quickly with self-service resources.|
|Higher Ed Training Resources|
Select the product to view demo videos, guides, and other helpful training resources.