1. Welcome

2. Follow-up 
  • Facebook – Joining the TMLGAC Facebook group requires you be part of the VCU network to find the closed group.  If you are not part of the VCU network and still want to join, please email me so I can open the group.  
  • Joining TMLGAC Next Year – Thank you to all who have shown interest in being in TMLGAC next year.  I will be putting together a meeting schedule this summer and email you all late July, early August for feedback on the schedule.
  • TML Extended Hours –  TML will be extending our hours to Midnight Sunday thru Thursday until May 10th to accommodate students during the finals period.  To review TML’s hours, please reference TML’s Hours Page.  
3. Open Discussion
  • Thank you from TML – TML Director, Teresa Knott, attended the meeting to thank you all for your service this past year.  Without your advocacy for TML, many of our projects, like the 2nd floor renovation, would not have occurred.  
  • LibQual+ – Guests – Mike Rawls and Ronke Lawal – Many of you asked about what kind of feedback the library has solicited from our users.  The last major survey that was conducted was LibQual+ in 2011.  This is a commonly used instrument for collection of library feedback. Attached is the presentation focusing on the Health Sciences schools of VCU.  TMLGACLibQualPresentation.pdf 
  • MLA Annual Poster – “Letting the Fans Direct the Game” – I will be sending you all a copy of my poster for the Medical Library Association.  If you have any questions about the poster, please let me know.
  • Multimedia Collaboration Room – The Multimedia Collaboration Room renovations are finally complete!  If you haven’t checked it out yet, head downstairs to see the new room!
Have a wonderful summer!
Categories Meeting Minutes