Top Hat Training Opportunity
Justin Barreto from Top Hat will be hosting a faculty workshop focused on Top Hat`s Classroom Engagement tool. To register for this session, please visit: https://training.vcu.edu/course_detail.asp?ID=17606
The focus is to equip faculty to:
- Teach with flexibility using Virtual Classroom capabilities- live stream lectures, lecture recordings, instant messaging, remote proctoring & more
- Drive engagement with live interactive questions, multimedia, discussions in any learning environment (online/in-person)
- Collect real-time, tangible insight into comprehension, summarized in our weekly insight report
- Easily track participation, attendance & grades in our Canvas integrated gradebook
- Proactively identify and address learning gaps among students with frequent student progress reporting
- Create custom homework assignments for before or after class
This workshop will provide an overview of the Top Hat x VCU partnership, as well as information on the new updates of the platform.
Along with the Top Hat team, some of your VCU peers who have used the platform before will be sharing their experiences and participating in a live Q&A.
For those interested afterward, Justin will be scheduling 1:1 tailored demonstrations to get faculty set up for the Fall term.
A Zoom link will be provided a few days before the session.
For those who are not able to make this session, you can schedule a 20-minute meeting with Justin at a time of your convenience by clicking here. https://meetme.so/TopHatJustinBarreto