Blog About It

Katy's Exploration of Blogging

User uploaded custom header image

In my Audacity searches I came across the Adaptive Learning Blog site.  The first video on that blog is worth checking out.  It’s a snippet from some students at a primary school in Birmingham, AL, and was made a few years back…remember way back to…2009?!?  But the message is relevant nonetheless (it’s so surreal to me that technology appears dated almost in the blink of an eye).

Watch the Video:  “Engage Me!”

Be sure to read what the Adaptive Learning Blog  has to say about using Audacity  to engage students in Web 2.0 learning styles.  They have some great ideas!

Comments

Katy –
Great job on your Audacity projects with week. I appreciate the additional resources you found – thanks!

Marc Prensky’s comment and conference keynote “Engage me or Enrage me”. Bottom line is to use the tools of today to teach the students for tomorrow. Podcasts have so much potential!

I’m beginning to evolve into this frame of mind. It takes some time to adjust to being fluid and flexible with each new technological opportunity. But I’m willing to try!

Thanks for sharing some resources with us! It is kind of like inception! A blog linked inside of another blog….maybe her blog links one…?

😉

That “Engage Me” video is perfect and very much why this class was made available to us. We have to adapt!