Spring 2023 Courses Available October 31st
All Spring 2023 Canvas course shells will become available to all instructors on October 31, 2022 so you will have ample time to begin building your courses. Primary instructors will be populated; however, secondary instructors and TAs will need to be added manually by the primary instructor.
If you find that a course you are believed to be teaching is missing, please email email@example.com with the course ID (ie. MISC-101-001-SU2022) and we will be happy to look into this for you. For all other inquiries, please see the Questions page for an overview of the standard information you’d need to provide to receive beneficial and timely assistance.
Course Building Reminders
- Cross-Listing (a.k.a Merging) – instructor can perform this task on their own
- Copying a Course from a previous course shell
- Bulk Update course due dates and availability date
- Publishing/Unpublishing – courses must be published in order to send messages or announcements from the course
- Check all enabled 3rd Party Tools to make sure they are still working properly
- Courses copied that include VoiceThreads should copy over seamlessly. If you find this is not the case, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about creating Voicethread assignments, please see Voicethread Instructor How-To’s.
- Be sure to join the upcoming Top Hat Training sessions. For more details and registration, visit the Learning Systems Special Events page.
- Check your Respondus LockDown Browser settings for any quizzes that you may have copied over with Respondus LockDown Browser enabled. Click the “Fix It” button to resolve this issue
Visit our Learning Systems website for additional resources including upcoming training and recordings, support resources, Canvas community, and much more.