COVID-19 emergency grant funding available
VCU has received Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds II (HEERF II) as authorized by the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021. Student grants are available for financial assistance related to the coronavirus pandemic.
Grants may be considered for the following expenses:
- Tuition and fee assistance
- Meals or groceries
- Textbooks, calculators, study guides, supplies, special class equipment, etc.
- Transportation to and from school or work
- Child care or elder care to take care of a parent in order to attend classes or study
- Desktop/laptop purchase or desktop/laptop upgrade for online education needs
- Internet connectivity such as a cellular hotspot, satellite or cable for online education needs