VCU School of Nursing News Archive

Visit nursing.vcu.edu/news for news features published after November 2023

User uploaded custom header image

St. Phillip, MCV and VCU School of Nursing classes ending in a 3 or an 8 will celebrate reunion in April of 2008. This is the first year that Nursing can plan to hold class specific events in our new building and we are anxious to welcome you home to do just that! There is plenty of room in our state-of-the science facility, and we even have some of the vintage School of Nursing china so your lunches or teas will feel just like home.

Reunion Weekend 2008 will be April 11th, 12th and 13th, so mark you calendars now! The MCV Alumni Association will handle many of Campus wide details. To inquire about organizing class specific events in the School of Nursing, please contact Kelly Gotschalk at (804) 828-2993, or by e-mail at kjgotschalk@vcu.edu.
The MCV Alumni Association and the School of Nursing needs class representatives to participate in event planning and get the word out to classmates to come back this spring. To share in the planning of your class specific events, please contact Michael Green-Russell at the MCV Alumni Association at (804) 828-3900, or by e-mail at migreene@vcu.edu. The Alumni Association and the School of Nursing will work with you to make your reunion the special and memorable event that it should be.

Categories Alumni and Friends
Tagged , ,

Comments

I am a graduate of MCV School of Nursing 1971.(MSN in nursing education from CSULA) I live in California and have taught nursing since 1978. I am currently the director of Nursing at Cypress College, in Cypress, CA. (about 25 miles from Los Angeles) We have a very successful associate degree nursing program.
I have missed all my reunions at MCV because they are scheduled when my school is still in session/ at the busy part of the spring semester. Maybe when I retire in a few years.
I,my husband of 33 years and our youngest son have
just returned from 23 days in China. WE went to Tibet as well as several major cities.