Fall 2022 Course Shells Now Available
All Fall 2022 Canvas course shells are available so instructors can begin building your courses. Primary instructors have been populated; however, student enrollments have not yet begun.
If you are looking for a specific course that you believe you should be teaching, please email email@example.com with the course ID (ie. MISC-101-001-SU2022) and we will be happy to look into this for you.
Course Building Reminders
- Cross-Listing (a.k.a Merging) – this can be performed by instructor’s on their own
- Copying a Course from a previous course shell
- Bulk Update course due dates and availability date
- Publishing/Unpublishing – courses must be published in order to send messages or announcements from the course
- Check all enabled 3rd Party Tools to make sure they are still working properly
- Check your Respondus LockDown Browser settings for any quizzes that you may have copied over with LockDown Browser enabled. Click the “Fix It” button to resolve this issue
Visit our Learning Systems website for additional resources including upcoming training and recordings, support resources, Canvas community, and much more.