Tuesday, March 3 is Super Tuesday and the polls in Virginia will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. We hope that if you are registered to vote in Virginia you do so and exercise your right to take part in our democratic process.
Discuss your plans with your instructors in advance if you anticipate you may be late for or miss a class. While March 3 is still a regular class day, faculty have been encouraged to be flexible in scheduling. We can expect Super Tuesday to be a busy day and many of you will be engaged in election-related activities or may face long lines at the polls.
Information related to voting and polling locations:
- The University Student Commons will serve as a polling location. Please note that not all residence halls are served by the location in University Student Commons.
- Visit this website to view your polling location.
- If you experience a problem with voting, please call the Election Protection Hotline at (866) OUR-VOTE or (866) 687-8683.
Information about ways to get involved and stay informed:
- Follow the results broadcast live on the VCU student-run radio station WVCW and coverage produced by The Commonwealth Times on their social media channels.
- More information regarding the upcoming elections can be found Virginia Department of Elections.
Go Rams! Go Vote!
Reuban B. Rodriguez, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Provost and Dean of Students
VCU SGA President