School of Social Work

No. 28 M.S.W. Program in the U.S.

SE head shot

Welcome to the newest addition to the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Social Work team!

Sarah Everette is joining the school as the new M.S.W. Student Success Adviser. She will be advising students whose last names begin with A-K and partnering with the University Career Center to offer new programming geared towards career development. Sarah joins the school after 3 years at the University of Richmond where she served as an Area Coordinator for Residential Life. Her duties, among other things, included supervising resident assistants, planning and implementing campus programs, and serving as an academic adviser for undeclared students. Sarah found that the most rewarding part of working with students are the one on one conversations. “This led me to seek opportunities in academic and career advising where I could help students explore major and career options based on their interests and skills. Luckily, my position at the School of Social Work will allow me to do all of those things!”

Categories Faculty and staff
Tagged ,