Cures Within Reach funding opportunity
Cures Within Reach funding opportunity Request for Proposals (RFP) for clinical repurposing trials in any rare pediatric disease.
Submissions are due by March 17 for up to $50,000 in funding.
More info at https://bit.ly/cwrrfps:
- Projects repurposing approved drugs, devices, nutraceuticals and/or diagnostics in any rare pediatric disease are eligible
- Proof of concept clinical trials are preferred; with the potential to co-fund larger clinical trials
- Budgets of up to $50,000 are accepted; this funding can cover all costs or supplement existing funding
- Proposal submissions are due by March 17, 2021 on the CureAccelerator platform
- There’s no limit to the number of submissions from any institution or PI, and PIs at any career stage are welcome to apply
- This RFP is for Cures Within Reach’s CureAccelerator Live! for Rare Diseases philanthropic pitch event to be held on June 10-11, 2021; see highlights from last year’s event at https://bit.ly/cwrcalrare2020
- To start a proposal, log into CureAccelerator or sign up as a Researcher or Clinician.