SPARC Art Contest
SPARC Art Contest Details
- Anyone may enter the contest as long as their artwork aligns with SPARC’s goal of advancing bioelectronic medicine through precise control of the autonomic nervous system (e.g., identification of neural targets, driving discoveries toward the clinic, and developing/improving neuromodulation devices).
- Original artwork only, in the form of images (1-10 MB) or short videos (<30 s).
- Limited to up to 3 entries per person.
- NO copyrighted material allowed unless you also submit the associated release or license document(s) that grant you express permission to use it.
- Sign and submit the provided NIH SPARC Art AV Release form. A separate signed form must be submitted for each person depicted or recorded as part of the image or video (including anyone speaking in a video).
- Provide a title and short description of your artwork (please include associated public dateset DOIs).
- All entries must be uploaded by 11:59 PM EDT on August 14, 2020
- The SPARC Communications Committee will review each submission to ensure it meets the guidelines for the contest.
- Online voting will begin in late August and will be open to the public until 11:59 PM on September 21, 2020.
- Winning entries will be announced online on October 19, 2020 and will include the People’s Choice (most online votes), SPARC’s Choice (most SPARC program votes), and honorable mention winners.
- People’s Choice and SPARC’s Choice winners will have the opportunity to be featured as the cover story in the International Society for Autonomic Neuroscience (ISAN) journal Autonomic Neuroscience: Basic & Clinical.
- All winners will be featured in the monthly SPARC Plug and on the SPARC Portal.
Submit artwork here: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5650694/Artwork-Submission