Limited Submission Opportunity: Brain Research Foundation Scientific Innovations Award
Please submit abstracts and full CVs no later than 6/10/2020 5:00 PM.
Internal Opportunity ID:
Link to Sponsor Announcement:
- VCU may submit one (1) nomination.
- LOI Deadline: June 25, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Application Deadline: September 22, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Additional Submission Instructions:
- To submit an application for this limited submission, please either click on the internal Opportunity ID hyperlink above or locate the Opportunity ID in RAMS-SPOT under the internal opportunities tab (http://www.research.vcu.edu/vcuera/index.htm).
Document Formatting Instructions:
- All application materials should be submitted in PDF format only.
- Please submit a project abstract (no more than two pages, single-spaced, Arial 11-point font) including the following specific information:
- A short description of the overall project.
- The research question(s)/aim(s) of the project.
- The significance of the project.
- A short description of the main research/project activities with enough specificity for review.
- How does your project meet the objectives or goals of the specific funding program?
- Include a statement that explains how this research will develop next steps (requested by RFP).
- Please indicate if there is any overlap between your current grants and the proposed research.
- Please submit a full CV for the PI, as well as full CV(s) for all intended Co-PI(s) and Co-I(s) if applicable.