Pew Charitable Trusts – Pew Biomedical Scholars
Internal Opportunity ID: Pew Biomedical Scholars
Link to Sponsor Announcement: https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/projects/pew-biomedical-scholars/program-details
- VCU may submit one (1) nomination.
- Nomination deadline: May 18, 2020
- Application deadline (nominated candidate only): September 10, 2020
Additional Submission Instructions: To submit an application for this limited submission, please either click on the internal Opportunity ID hyperlink above or locate the Opportunity ID in RAMS-SPOT under the internal opportunities tab (http://www.research.vcu.edu/vcuera/index.htm).
Document Formatting Instructions:
- All application materials should be submitted in PDF format only.
- Please submit a project abstract (no more than two pages, single-spaced, Arial 11-point font) including the following specific information:
1. A short description of the overall project.
2. The research question(s)/aim(s) of the project.
3. The significance of the project.
4. A short description of the main research/project activities with enough specificity for review.
5. How does your project meet the objectives or goals of the specific funding program?
- A full CV must be submitted for the PI so the nomination committee may fully evaluate the candidate. In addition, a letter of support from the candidate’s Chair is required.