School of Medicine Research Opportunities and News
Below is the list of VCU SOM Research Opportunities and News items for the week of March 30, 2020, including some important COVID-19 items.
- NEW: COVID-19: Please donate PPE to VCU Medical Center – ongoing
- NEW: COVID-19: Supplements to existing AHRQ grants and cooperative agreements – June (date to be announced)
- NEW: COVID-19: Coronavirus Funding Monitor (direct link) – ongoing
- URGENT: COVID-19: Guidelines for Research Operations at VCU – since March 23
- URGENT: COVID-19: Disruption of Research activities at VCU – since March 16
- COVID-19: NIH Provides for Administrative Flexibility in Projects Affected by COVID-19 – since March 16
- VCU Presidential Research Quest Fund-PeRQ – Deadline Extended April 15
- The Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative (SFARI) Pilot Award – due April 24
- The Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation diagnostic excellence initiative funding – due May 4
Details are in the attachment.