Hot Topics from Annual 2019 SOCRA Conference
December 6, 2019 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Title: Hot Topics from the Annual 2019 SOCRA Conference
Date: Friday, December 6, 2019
Time: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Location: Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center McGlothlin Medical Education Center, 12th floor, Rm. 12-101/102. 1201 E. Marshall St. Richmond, VA 23298
- Luiza Bretas, MS, MHA, CCRP; Lead Clinical Research Coordinator, Dept. of Internal Medicine
- Catherine Brown, CCRP; Internship & Mentorship Program Manager, Wright Center
- Beth Collins, MA, CCRP; FDA Regulatory Program Manager, OVPRI
Objectives: Participants will be able to:
- Discuss various training techniques and approaches
- Identify and discuss mindfulness applications for use by CRPs
- Relate current impactful clinical research trends to established processes
About the Speakers: All speakers are from Virginia Commonwealth University and attended the 2019 annual SOCRA conference. The speakers represent CRP roles with various perspectives and viewpoints of the conference takeaways and highlights.
CE: 1.0 CE credit hour for SOCRA CCRP Renewal. Only SOCRA members receive Certificates of Attendance. The Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA – www.SOCRA.org) accepts documentation of candidate participation in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate’s clinical research therapeutic area.
Please share this announcement with your colleagues. SOCRA members and non-members welcome!
Central Virginia SOCRA Chapter Co-chairs:
Shirley Helm, MS, CCRP
Patti Feldt, AAS, CCRP