Oct. 29: FDA Webinar: Collaborative Communities
- Date: October 29, 2019
- Time: 03:00 PM – 04:30 PM EDT (To ensure you are connected, please dial in 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.)
- Registration is not necessary.
Establishing collaborative communities is one of the Center for Devices and Radiological Health’s (CDRH’s) three strategic priorities for 2018-2020. CDRH envisions collaborative communities as ongoing forums where public and private sector members proactively work together to achieve common objectives and outcomes, to solve shared challenges and to leverage collective opportunities in an environment of trust, respect, empathy, and openness.
During this webinar, the FDA will:
- Discuss the definition of a collaborative community and membership in a collaborative community
- Discuss considerations for CDRH’s participation in a collaborative community
- Review the Collaborative Communities Toolkit
- Answer frequently asked questions about collaborative communities
- Share information about collaborative communities that have invited CDRH to participate.
- Conference Number: PWXW9528528
- Passcode: 5895797
To view the slide presentation during the webinar: www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW9528528&p=5895797&t=c
Following the webinar, a transcript, recording and slides will be available at: http://www.fda.gov/CDRHWebinar