Oct. 8: Research Consulting Hours 1-4pm
OVPRI and the Wright Center will be hosting Research Consulting Hours Tuesday, October 8th from 1-4pm in the Garden Level of the Richmond Academy of Medicine. The consulting hours are open to anyone, including investigators, research study team members, research administration, trainees, and students. Bring your questions, concerns, and even your suggestions!
Consultants are available in many areas, including:
- the research process and VCU’s systems
- research resources
- human subjects protection / IRB
- applying for funding / OSP
- VCU Health Clinical Research Unit
- Food and Drug Administration regulations
- protocol development
- training opportunities for investigators and research staff
- VCU Arts in Healthcare
Walk-ins are welcomed, however, consider signing up at bit.ly/consultinghours to ensure availability.