COVID-19 updates for the School of Pharmacy
This page has general information and links organized by category — Students, Faculty and Staff. New information will be added to the top of each category. Out of date information may be deleted to avoid possible confusion.
The safety and health of all our School of Pharmacy colleagues and students is our top priority. If you have questions or suggestions about how to make this page better, contact Greg Weatherford, communications director.
Follow this link to the latest information for SoP students.
Follow this link to the latest information for SoP faculty.
Follow this link to the latest information for SoP staff.
Learn how to get your shot at Vaccinate.Virginia.gov or call 1-877-VAX-IN-VA. 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Language translation available, TTY users dial 7-1-1.
Staying Informed – VCU Information
- VCU has created a dedicated web page with updates about the university’s phased-in return to campus for fall 2020. It is the best source for university wide information about the virus and VCU’s response. You can find it here >> together.vcu.edu
- If you think you have signs of illness such as a fever or other flu-like symptoms, stay home and contact your primary care provider.
- If you have questions about excused absences, contact your supervisor; students should contact Dean Ogbonna (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ms. Keel (email@example.com)
- Wear masks in public spaces.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Wash hands thoroughly, using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom.
- Use hand sanitizer.