Bode Technology, the leading provider of forensic DNA services, is seeking entry-level
evidence technologists to join our growing team at the Lorton, VA laboratory. The
evidence technologist positions support all areas of forensic operations including
casework, databasing, and human identification. If you have the energy and drive for
this position, we would love to hear from you.
The role of the Evidence Technologist is to maintain complete chain of custody for
databasing and forensic samples from receipt through return to sender. This includes
receiving and accessioning, transferring custody internally, and preparing return
shipments to clients. It is always essential for the Evidence Technologist to maintain
detailed records and track the location of samples and evidence while in Bode’s
custody. The Evidence Technologist must handle all evidence and samples in such a
way that protects the integrity of the evidence and prevents loss, contamination, or
• High School Diploma required; B.A./B.S. in Forensics or other natural science is
• Ability to concentrate and produce results with 100% accuracy.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task required.
• Ability to concentrate and produce results with 100% accuracy
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $19.50 per hour
We welcome all qualified internal and external candidates. Please apply by
submitting your resume to HR@bodetech.com. You may also check out our postings
and apply on Indeed.com.