Remote Forensic Analyst
PAE is currently seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Remote Forensic Analyst. This position will be responsible for assisting the DOJ ICITAP Forensics with performing program specific research and coordination on forensic-funded programs; managing forensic conferences; creating weekly forensic huddle notes, monthly webinars, and annual symposiums; and coordination global and regional virtual training sessions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct literature reviews and other research related to technological solutions and program countries
- Provide administrative support of in-country program activities
- Coordinate of foreign participation at forensic conferences
- Assist in the implementation of forensic communications strategy including:
- Weekly forensic huddle
- Monthly webinar
- Annual symposium
- Coordinate global/regional virtual training
- Must be able to travel at least 10% of the time
- Other duties as assigned and commiserate with pay
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in forensic science
- Must be conversationally fluent in written/spoken Spanish
- Must be proficient in MS suite
- Ability to work from home office without interruption or distraction.
For more information, see Remote Forensic Analyst.