Summer Internship (unpaid)-Roanoke
CLOSES June 8
The City of Roanoke’s Internship Program is designed to offer college students, recent college graduates, or advanced degree candidates opportunities to utilize academic knowledge and skills in a practical manner within various public service professions. Degree seeking and recent college graduate candidates can expect to gain work experience in support of professional or technical staff of the department/agency to which they are assigned. All internships can be completed for either credit or experiential learning. Internships for experiential learning (typically internship for summer break) will be limited to a maximum of 32 hours per week. Internships for credit may exceed 20 hours a week, not to exceed 32 hours per week.
Interns with the City of Roanoke must meet one of the following criteria:
- Student in final semester or equivalent of an Associate’s degree program with plan to pursue a Bachelor’s degree
- Recent Associates Degree graduate with plans to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree
- Rising Junior of Bachelors program
- Rising Senior of a Bachelors program
- Recent Bachelor’s Degree Student
- Graduate Student
For more information, see https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/roanoke/jobs/2666975/2021-summer-internship?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Please specify “PD-Forensics or AFIS” in the department section.