Analytical Chemist/Forensics Focus-MO
As a Analytical Chemist-Forensics Focus you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Partner with 3M’s Corporate Research Analytical Laboratory to implement new Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) testing methodology in the plant analytical lab
- Developing expertise in 3M manufacturing processes, products, and challenges.
- Leading studies to support optimization of manufacturing processes.
- Leading development and validation of both physical and analytical test methods to solve product defects or production challenges.
- Operating a variety of analytical instruments including but not limited to GC, MS, autotitrator, microscopy, HPLC, FTIR, DSC, DMA, TGA, MFI, and rheometer
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Three (3) years of laboratory experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- One (1) year of experience in separations with an emphasis on Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
For more information, see https://chemistryjobs.acs.org/job/34590/analytical-chemist-forensics-focus-springfield-mo-/