Open & closing dates: 01/26/2021 to 02/09/2021
- Providing technical support in Forensic Serology and DNA analysis.
- Perform Forensic DNA analysis techniques to develop DNA profiles from evidentiary sample.
- Maintain inventory of prepared reagents and DNA supplies.
- Ensure all glassware and equipment is processed and sterilized.
- Perform DNA decontamination in all essential community areas within the DNA branch laboratory.
- Collect, package, and transport all hazardous chemicals and biohazardous waste generated by the DNA branch.
Degree in biological sciences, agriculture, natural resource management, chemistry, or related disciplines appropriate to the position.
For more information, see https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/590009600