Forensic Scientist 2 – Impression Evidence / Latent Print Discipline-Idaho
Position #PCN 4043 – 8007
• Maintain established standards of laboratory cleanliness, safety, and efficiency.
• Provide scientific and technical expertise in latent print processing and comparison.
• Follow analytical methods and the quality and safety procedures.
• Document quality controls and work.
• Ensure that the reports issued for analysis they perform are accurate.
• A baccalaureate degree or advanced degree as designated by ISP Forensic Services policy for the analytical discipline and two years of
*qualifying work experience as a forensic scientist supported by appropriate training
• *Qualifying work experience includes: working independently, planning, managing, and prioritizing caseloads, successfully engaging in
independent research, evaluation, and validation activities
• Performing and documenting a range of examinations regarding forensic evidence
• Providing training and consultation services to professional criminal justice and scientific audiences
• Testifying as an expert regarding the forensic examinations performed
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT: