Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Black Belts are at the core of every Six Sigma implementation. This course begins with an in-depth description of the Six Sigma phases, roles, and related statistical tools required for success. The curriculum follows both the DMAIC (Green Belt) and DMADV (Black Belt) methodologies, teaching candidates how to integrate Six Sigma into an overall approach to process improvement. Prior Green Belt coursework is highly recommended to enroll in this course.
• A deep understanding of the Lean Six Sigma approach
• Proven tools for implementing the Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control (DMAIC) and DMADV methodology to a project
• Black Belt certification (upon completion of post-course project)
Date and Time: April 29-May 2, 2024; 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: In person, at the VCU School of Business.
Fee: $3,300 due in full at registration. Cost includes all materials, parking, lunch and access to online learning software.
Discounts: A 10% discount is available at registration to:
- Anyone who registers 60 days before class starts
- VCU alumni and VCU/VCUHS employees
- State employees of Virginia
Group discounts are also available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Discounts cannot be combined.
Badge/Certification: Participants who successfully complete class requirements will receive a Credibly badge through VCU’s digital badging program