Becoming a Product Manager: Building to Learn, Learning to Build
Get a hands-on introduction to product management with a 3 day workshop where you’ll get introduced to all of the most commonly used tools and frameworks. At the end of this workshop you’ll be ready to ace a product management interview.
The course will cover:
- Product Sense & Mindset
- Journey Mapping
- Opportunity Solution Trees
- Conducting Discovery
- Prioritization frameworks & OKRs
- Service Blueprints
- Writing high quality work items
- Acing the PM interview with a panel of people who hire product managers
Date and Time: March 13-15, 2024 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: This course will run in person, at the VCU School of Business.
Fees: $1,200 due in full at registration. Fees include the cost for the materials and online learning platform access, parking and lunch.
Discounts: A 10% discount is available at registration and will apply automatically to:
- Anyone who registers 60 days before class starts
- VCU alumni and VCU/VCUHS employees
- State employees of Virginia